We are delighted to invite you to register for the Structural Transformation and Economic Growth (STEG) Theme Workshops taking place online throughout September 2022.
- Theme 0: Data, measurement, and conceptual framing
Workshop date: 8 September 14:00-18:00 (BST)
- Theme 1: Firms, frictions and spillovers, and industrial policy
Workshop date: 16 September 14:00-18:00 (BST)
- Theme 2: Labour, home production, and structural transformation
Workshop date: 13 September 13:00-19:40 (BST)
- Theme 3: Agricultural productivity and sectoral gaps and Theme 4: Trade and spatial frictions
Workshop dates: 19 September 14:00-18:00 (BST) & 20 September 14:00-18:45 (BST)
- Theme 5: Political economy and public investment
Workshop date: 9 September 14:00-18:30 (BST)
Find more information about the workshops here, including links to the programmes and registration.